Star Forensic investigator in Computer Hacking is the practice of collecting, analyzing and reporting on digital data in a way that is legally admissible. It can be used in the detection and prevention of crime and in any dispute where evidence is stored digitally. This Course is Specially deign Cyber Crime Officer, Cyber Crime Investigator, legal professionals, professionals work as a cyber security government agencies, IT managers. In This Course You are learn about Investigation Tools, eDiscovery, Digital Evidence Collection, Evidence Preservation, E-Mail Investigation, E-Mail Tracking, IP Tracking, E-Mail Recovery, Encryption and Decryption methods, Search and Seizure of Computers, Recovering deleted evidences, Password Cracking.
- List and describe the common legal issues related to electronic evidence.
- Create a document review retention and destruction policy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a code of ethics and conduct related to the information security and digital forensics professions.
- Analyze and critique search warrants, affidavits, and subpoenas.
- Utilize forensic tools and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files.