The business world is full of data. Using this data strategically presents a company with serious competitive advantages. The tricky part is making sense of the data and then communicating what it means. Data visualization (or data viz, for short) provides actionable insights out of what can be complex sets of data.
In this course, you'll learn the considerations for creating data visualizations and how to relay your message using data visualization tools. You'll learn how to communicate clearly using data visualizing techniques. And you'll gain insight into how to use key design best practices to ensure your visualizations are clearly and accurately telling the story you want them to.
Exploring Data Visualization
- Exploring Data Visualization
- recognize the benefits of data visualization
- identify key considerations for choosing a software tool to create data visualizations
- identify the best practices for communicating clearly with data visualizations
- distinguish between the purpose of different types of data visualizations
- identify key design best practices for data visualizations
- describe how to avoid creating data visualizations that are misleading
- Knowledge Check: Data Visualization