Successful business-IT alignment is rapidly gaining importance. In today's business world, technological and digital innovation are constantly changing the rulebook for running a competitive business. To thrive in this environment, businesses require a digital transformation strategy that encourages the alignment of the business and IT functions. They can then use cross-functional teams to efficiently adapt to technological changes and opportunities.
In this course, you'll learn about effective business-IT collaboration. You'll also explore the critical concepts, processes, and best practices for establishing and sustaining effective strategic alignment while avoiding pitfalls common to these initiatives. And you’ll explore how you can sustain success toward true digital transformation.
Enabling Business-IT Collaboration and Strategic Alignment
- Enabling Business-IT Collaboration and Strategic Alignment
- identify the key benefits of aligning business and IT strategy
- recognize the key elements of the ACME framework
- distinguish between the organizational components necessary for true business-IT alignment
- sequence the steps in the strategic alignment process
- recognize strategies for avoiding pitfalls common to strategic alignment initiatives
- identify best practices for continuing and sustaining successful business-IT strategic alignment
- Knowledge Check: Enabling Business-IT Alignment