- 3 Day Instructor-led Course
- Convenient On-Site Training and centrally located classes in Columbia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA
- Phoenix TS's Cyber Security: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions course satisfies CE requirements for Security+, CASP, CISSP & other relevant security certifications.
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- This course also follows NICE framework
Students will know the history and current state of hacking and penetration testing. They will be able to describe cryptology, identify common information gathering tools and techniques, analyze system vulnerabilities exploited by hackers, perform web and database attacks, remove trojans, backdoors, and malware from infected systems, perform network traffic analysis and sniffing by using appropriate tools, analyze wireless network vulnerabilities exploited by hackers, perform incident handling by using appropriate methods, and compare and contrast defensive technologies.