- 5 Day Instructor-led Course
- Convenient on-site training and centrally located classrooms in Columbia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA
- Phoenix TS CompTIA A+ offering satisfies training and certification requirements for the IAT Level I role according to the DoD Directive 8570
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- This course also follows NICE framework
The course prepares students for the CompTIA A+ exams. Students will learn to identify types and characteristics of PC and laptop components, including motherboard, CPU, memory, and storage, input, and output devices, install and configure peripheral devices and system components, install and configure print devices, install and configure wired and wireless LAN links and internet access devices, perform basic PC maintenance while working safely and responsibly, and communicate effectively with others.