Attend this official (ISC)²® SSCP certification course and get prepared to pass the exam and become a Systems Security Certified Practitioner. IT will provide you with in-depth coverage on the skills and concepts in the seven domains of systems security including Access Controls, Security Operations and Administration, Incident Response, Cryptography and Network Security among others.
This course is for Systems Analyst and Engineers, Security Engineers as well as Database Analysts and other IT professionals who have a minimum of one year full-time experience in one of the domains covered in the SSCP exam.
- Prepare for and pass the SSCP Exam
- Implement authentication mechanisms
- Document and operate security controls
- Perform security assessment activities
- Understand security issues related to networks