This identity and access management course will teach you to strengthen your organization’s security and simplify access to critical resources by implementing the appropriate Identity Management (IdM) and Identity Access Management (IAM) strategies. You will learn how to implement Single Sign-On (SSO) via a solid foundation based on industry-standard Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Federated Identity Management (FIM).
- Implement identity/access management to control access to IT resources
- Build a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to manage trust between Identity Providers (IdPs) and Relying Parties (RPs)
- Streamline identity authentication for applications with claims
- Seamlessly authenticate to the cloud with Federated Identity Management (FIM)
- Synchronize identities among disparate authentication stores with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016