As corporations and governments continue to rely on the Internet to enable communications and access to data among employees, vendors and partners, they need to ensure the confidentially, integrity and availability of that information. To that end, this training course, Defending the Perimeter from Cyber Attacks, provides intermediate level training to equip IT and network personnel with the knowledge and skills required to understand, implement and manage key elements of a secure network. This course covers the critical network architecture such as firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IDP and DoS mitigation tactics to ensure a secure communication foundation and minimize the risks of cyber-attacks that can impact employee productivity, corporate/government posture or brand.
- Fortify your network perimeter to provide an integrated defense
- Prevent or mitigate the effects of network attacks with a firewall
- Detect and respond to network attacks with Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP)
- Design, install and configure secure Virtual Private Networks
- Mitigate the impact of Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks