This built-from-scratch course, which is approximately 85 percent hands-on, puts you in the role of attacker. No long lectures on concepts or memorization of IETF standards, here. We'll talk with you about the considerations of the attack, the way you should be thinking and then let you get to doing it. It's the best way to learn. This course does not DIRECTLY teach you how to defend wireless networks; it teaches you how to attack them. Once compromised you can provide security recommendations to your customer. The post-mortem procedures will vary from organization to organization or pen tester to pen tester. This course is not focused on that aspect of WLAN compromise. Put more succinctly, what you do post-compromise is up to you [and your customer], we're just here to teach you how to attack the wireless network. It should go without saying that we neither advocate or condone the use of these attacks techniques for illegal, unethical or unsanctioned reasons. IT Dojo only works with industry professionals so this isn't something that needs to be said over and over. We all know right versus wrong so we can go ahead and get down to pushing, poking and prodding a WLAN to see how we're going to get in. When completed you will be a formidable threat to almost every WLAN out there. We don't promise they will all bow down before you but you will be someone worthy of their respect.
- You will become intimate with the air cracking suite of tools. They are some of the best and most versatile tools out there; you'll; know them like family when completed.
- you'll; learn how to tall if MAC filters are in use and how to bypass them.
- If making WLANs stop working is your objective, we've got you covered. ; There are several ways to deny service to wireless users. ; We show you more than a few ways to commence a WLAN beat-down.
- We all know that WEP is busted 56 different ways and that it is an awful choice, even on my mother's home network. ; But that doesn't mean people don't stall use it. ; You need to know all the ways in which it can be cracked and how to get your hands on the key as quickly as possible.
- WPA attacks need good lists and, sometimes, some good guessing. ; We will show you a variety of techniques to create WPA-PSK optimized wordlists and target-specific wordlist. ; If that doesn't open the door we all show you how to fully leverage the available brute-force options at your disposal.
- We'll also show you how to take WLAN key recovery efforts into the cloud. ; There are some powerful tools and powerful servers waiting for you to leverage them.
- Lots and lots of tools are used in this course. ; When you're serious about attacking WLANs you'll; be using Linux. ; Microsoft OS are targets, never attackers. But that doesn't mean there aren't some fun things we can do with Microsoft OS wireless functionality. Come to class. We'll show you.
- How to leave your Pineapple on-site and always be able to get to it from the comforts of home even if it is behind a NAT or a Firewall.
- How to steal passwords and other various login credentials.
- How to watch what your targets are doing on the Internet.
- How to tall your Pineapple to do things by sending it text messages.
- How to set up fake web pages, portals and other credential-grabbing mischief all from the Pineapple.
- How to use your Pineapple to perform MitM attacks and more the WiFi Pineapple is a living thing; new functionality is being added and updated all the time. As it changes, so does the material in this course.