CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. This "Associate" training program is the first rung on the ladder of Cisco certification, which leads to "Professional" and finally "Expert" level. The CCNA program will provide you with a basic foundation in designing, building and maintaining networks, large and small.
- Fundamentals of networking, IP addressing and subnetting.
- IP routing & protocols.
- Familiarity with Nexus, configuring Nexus and L2 switching.
- Familiarity with vPCs, FabricPath, OTV and MDS.
- Learn how to virtualize network devices, storage, servers, and Cisco UCS.
- Configure Cisco UCS B and C series, UCS management, policies and profiles.