Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance v1.0 (SESA 300-720) is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Security Certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Cisco Email Security Appliance, including administration, spam control and antispam, message filters, data loss prevention, LDAP, email authentication and encryption, and system quarantines and delivery methods. The course, Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
- Cisco Email Security Appliance Administration
- Spam Control with Talos SenderBase and Antispam
- Content and Message filters
- LDAP and SMTP Sessions
- Email Authentication and Encryption
- System Quarantines and Delivery Methods