The Insider Threat Program Training Course provides students with in-depth training, knowledge, and resources that can be used to protect their organization's data, information, and networks from insider threat risk.
- Develop, implement, manage or support an Insider Threat Program, using an Insider Threat Program Risk Management Framework.
- Assess current Insider Threat Programs for weaknesses and make enhancements.
- Identify Insider Threat risks, vulnerabilities and weaknesses within an organization.
- Implement risk mitigation strategies and actionable steps that can be taken to detect, deter and mitigate Insider Threats within an organization.
- Develop and implement an Insider Threat Awareness and Reporting Program.