In this course, students learn how to plan and implement the installation, management, and maintenance of Windows 8. Course participants develop their knowledge and skills in Windows 8 installation methods, local and remote management using bundled tools, policy and Windows PowerShell, networking, user authentication and access control, endpoint protection, encryption, profiles and settings, file and print resources, Windows Store apps and desktop apps, and mobile device management with Windows Intune.
- Plan, select, and implement appropriate methods for managing Windows 8
- Manage user authentication and intranet connectivity for Windows 8
- Configure cloud services and deploy Windows Intune
- Implement encryption and endpoint security
- Plan a recovery solution for Windows 8
- Design a recovery solution for Windows 8