In this course, you will learn the basics of the Oracle Financial Application modules, like General Ledger, Payables or Accounts Receivables. Students will learn concepts that are included across these applications such as Suppliers, Customers, and Items.
In addition to learning about these products, you learn how they work together in different flows to suit your business needs. Business flows include Procure to Pay and Order to Cash Flow. You will also be able to try many of these products in class using a series of hands on practices, which build on one another thus allowing you to experience both the tools and the workflow of which they are part.
- Navigate within R12 Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand conceptually the major architectural components of R12 Oracle E-Business Suite
- Describe features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Identify shared entities across R12 Oracle E-Business Suite
- Learn the key features and benefits of R12 Oracle Work-flow
- Describe basic concepts of R12 Oracle System Administration