This End User Cyber Fundamentals course covers Internet risks such as typosquatting, website spoofing, drive-by downloads, Malvertising, and how to protect yourself using security best practices.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand steps you can take to protect your device and data while browsing the internet
- Recognize online scams, typosquatting and spoofed websites.
- Understanding of mobile phone security
- Why you should use a VPN
- How to safely use Social Media
- How to safely use Public Cloud Storage. Did you know that Gmail, iCloud, and Google photos are Public Cloud Storage?
- What IoT is and how to secure an IoT device