Dirty Pipe (CVE-2022-0847) is the most critical vulnerability to impact Linux distributions in years. By exploiting this local kernel flaw, adversaries can quickly escalate privileges and even gain root access. Exploit and mitigate this vulnerability in this hands-on course that gives you the skills you need to protect your organization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Dirty Pipe vulnerability and its root cause.
- Identify the Dirty Pipe vulnerability, detect exploits, and determine if your organization is impacted by this Linux kernel flaw.
- Communicate the potential impact to stakeholders across your organization.
- Exploit this vulnerability using publicly available exploit code.
- Execute various mitigation tactics to reduce risk.
- Remediate this vulnerability on both Linux systems and Android devices.
- Share effective exploitation and mitigation strategies.