As a cybersecurity professional, it's often your responsibility to set security standards for your organization. In the Asset Security Fundamentals course, you will identify what types of assets need protection and the job roles that are involved.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Know which types of assets there are that need protection
- Know how to protect each type of assets
- Know positions/people that are involved in asset protection and their responsibilities
- Know what tasks that need to be performed in order to achieve asset protection
- Tell the differences in asset protection between small/medium and large corporations