This is a three-day, instructor-led, course on Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) Risk Management Framework (RMF) principles. The goal is to provide knowledge and skills to ISSMs, ISSOs, ISSEs, and Assessors responsible for implementing and assessing security policies, practices, and technologies in accordance with Risk Management Framework, JSIG, IC, and DoD Guidance.
Our trainers have firsthand subject matter expertise with the training content, which results in a dynamic and impactful training experience. Bring your unclassified questions! You’ll have the ability to ask them in class and share experiences with both the instructor and other students. This is a key aspect of this training experience. We will be following local, state and national COVID guidelines.
- Describe the history, laws, policies, and other governance pertaining to RMF
- Recognize various tools that can assist throughout the RMF process
- Employ Continuous Monitoring Strategies
- Explain each step of the RMF process
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Create a System Security Plan