Students will learn the fundamentals of web development using a modern back-end framework by building interactive web sites. Through the course, students will generate web pages based on database information, collect information provided via web forms and manage site access via user authentication and authorization.
- A. generate web pages using a modern back-end web framework
- B. define routes and deliver different content depending on URL structure
- C. build web forms and save user-submitted information
- D. dynamically build pages based on database information
- E. properly hash and store secret information