This course is an introduction to program development using various problem solving techniques. Emphasis is placed on using algorithms and pseudocodes to design programs. Various control structures used in computer programming are also discussed.
- A. identify basic computer assembly steps, maintenance, and functions;
- B. recognize fundamental computer networking concepts;
- C. describe features of various portable and mobile devices;
- D. use troubleshooting theory to apply basic hardware, software, and network troubleshooting skills; and
- E. recognize security concepts related to information technology.