This course is an introduction to the design of programs that involve real-time user interaction with an emphasis on graphical computer game design. Topics in the course will include displaying graphics, event management, basic game architecture, maintaining program state and game design strategy.
- A. create a graphical interactive program;
- B. implement methods that manage user input in real-time;
- C. manage program state via Object Oriented architecture;
- D. implement movement programmatically; and
- E. implement basic AI behavior.