HDI Support Center Analyst (HDISCA) training focuses on support center strategies for effective customer service, emphasizing problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, contact handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an introduction to service management process. This course will help students gain the skills required for the nationally recognized HDI-SCA certification exam.
- A. identify the process of incident management, from detection and recording to closure;
- B. demonstrate critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently;
- C. discuss the value of service management processes and the role they play in providing quality support;
- D. develop an awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices;
- E. develop valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies;
- F. identify techniques for improving customer interactions; and
- G. define effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers.