This course is mapped to the Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) course and goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewalling, and troubleshooting.
- A. install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods;
- B. access security files, file systems, and networks;
- C. execute shell scripting and automation techniques;
- D. manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems;
- E. manage security and system access; and
- F. control the boot process and system services.