This course is a continuation of CTEC 150 in addition to event handling, exception handling, GUIs, simple data structures, an introduction to algorithm analysis and internal searching and sorting techniques, and recursion.
- A. apply the object-oriented principles of abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, and polymorphism in program design;
- B. utilize arrays or array lists in programs;
- C. write programs that read from and write to files;
- D. design fault-tolerant programs with exception handling;
- E. examine the design, implementation, and efficiency of recursive algorithms.