The ITIL 4 - Foundation course provides IT leaders, management, and support staff with a comprehensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL 4. It is designed to equip students with a practical understanding of ITIL 4 key concepts, principles, and practices that enable modern IT-enabled services in todayâ€™s digital economy.
This course is based on the latest ITIL 4 best-practice guidance and will prepare the attendee for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam normally given at its conclusion. Candidates who wish to acquire knowledge in the theory and practices of the ITIL 4 management framework. This knowledge is also required if the candidate wishes to pursue any of the ITIL 4 certification schemes.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Understand how project management effects business
- Create a charter
- Identify stakeholders
- Create a project management plan
- Create a schedule
- Create a budget
- Create a risk register
- Create various management plans
- Analyze project risks
- Address project related procurement and monitor and control it as needed
- How to close the project, including project and contract closeout.