Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions v1.0 (ENSDWI 300-415) is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Enterprise Certification. This exam certifies a candidate's knowledge of Ciscoâ€™s SD-WAN solution including SD-WAN architecture, controller deployment, edge router deployment, policies, security, quality or service, multicast and management and operations. The course, Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN overlay network and how modes of operation differ in legacy WAN versus SD-WAN
- Describe options for SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployments, as well as how to deploy virtual vEdge and physical cEdge devices with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and device templates
- Describe best practices in WAN routing protocols, as well as how to configure and implement transport-side connectivity, service-side routing, interoperability, and redundancy and high availability
- Describe dynamic routing protocols and best practices in an SD-WAN environment, transport-side connectivity, service-side connectivity, and how redundancy and high availability are achieved in SD-WAN environments
- Explain how to migrate from legacy WAN to Cisco SD-WAN, including typical scenarios for data center and branch
- Explain how to perform SD-WAN Day 2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, and upgrading