Covers the new RDIT methodology and how to implement the Risk Management Framework for their IT systems as prescribed in the updated DoD series of publications. The workshop compares and contrasts numerous aspects of the current DoD C&A process (DIACAP), to the new methodology for categorizing information systems, selecting and implementing applicable security controls, and establishing a Continuous Monitoring program.
- Understand the Risk Management Framework for DOD IT Authorization process
- Understand FISMA & NIST processes for authorizing Federal IT system
- Explain key roles & responsibilities
- Explain statutory and regulatory requirements
- Apply these principles to real-world activities and situations