Covers an in-depth exploration of various communication protocols with a concentration on TCP/IP. Explores communication protocols from the point of view of the hacker in order to highlight protocol weaknesses. Includes Internet architecture, routing, addressing, topology, fragmentation and protocol analysis and the use of various utilities to explore TCP/IP.
- Demonstrate mastery in strategies for making security decisions, identifying and prioritizing cybersecurity risks, identifying security requirements, and evaluating security measures continuously
- Demonstrate mastery of tailoring the security policy to grant special access to individuals or groups
- Demonstrate mastery of incident response, recovering from an attack, fundamentals of evidence collection and preservation
- Demonstrate mastery of digital networking and reliable transmissions
- Demonstrate mastery of the role of crypto in communications security