In this self-paced online course, you will learn how cryptocurrency assets can benefit domestic and international Terror groups, criminal organizations, and individuals during their Fundraising, Money Laundering, and drug trafficking efforts. Akademie Karhrman's Cryptocurrency Asset Investigator (CAIC) certification is the most extensive self-paced online course focused on cryptocurrency investigations worldwide taught by Law Enforcement Instructors.
- Learn everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchains, and transactions.
- Learn how to find, read, and analyze transactions.
- Learn how criminal elements can accumulate, exchange, swap, lend, and borrow cryptocurrency assets while bypassing KYC.
- Learn a variety of crypto and blockchain opens source intelligence tools.
- Learn how to seize cryptocurrency assets.
- Learn how and where criminals hide cryptocurrency assets.
- Learn how to find cryptocurrency assets during a search.
- Learn how to create offline wallets.
- Learn what the non-custodial Web is and how it uses blockchain technology, crypto assets, and p2p.
- Learn how domestic and international terror groups can use the blockchain and cryptocurrency assets during fundraising operations.
- Learn how criminals using cryptocurrency during their Money Laundering and drug trafficking efforts.
- Learn how criminals use cryptocurrency on the dark Web.
- Learn how criminals use cryptocurrency during illegal activities on Telegram.
- Learn what a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) is and how criminal elements can use it for money laundering.
- Learn how to create NFTs. Learn how criminals use codes and ciphers in conjunction with cryptocurrencies.