This 5-day, hands-on course is designed to prepare participants for the SK0-003 Server+ exam and teaches advanced-level technical competency of server issues and technology; including installation, configuration, upgrading, maintenance, environment, troubleshooting and disaster recovery. This courseware bears the seal of CompTIA Approved Quality Content. This seal signifies that the content covers 100% of the exam objectives and implements important instructional design principles. CompTIA recommends multiple learning tools to help increase coverage of the learning objectives. The contents of this training material were created for the CompTIA Server+ Certification SK0-003 exam covering the 2010 Edition Security+ certification exam objectives.
- Installing and upgrading server-class hardware
- Installing and configuring server NOS and applications software
- Configuring RAID arrays
- Use of management and monitoring tools
- Creating disaster recovery plans
- Troubleshooting hardware, storage, networking, and software issues