The 3-day Cloud Service Manager course enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. This training provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impacts operational processes, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services. In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer repeatable, flexible and scalable services. Service Management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments. The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help participants continue the educational experience after the course. The Cloud Service Manager course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The Cloud Service Manager course is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and Standards bodies.
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management
- Analyze an organization's strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management
- Compare the relationship between cloud provider and cloud consumer
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy