This course serves as a capstone in network defense, with application of network defense concepts and tools on reconnaissance, intrusion detection and prevention, network security policy, firewall configuration and access controls, vulnerability analysis, host hardening, and incident response and event management.
- Understand the Cyber Kill Chain® (CKC) Model
- Apply the techniques and tools of network defense at each stage of the CKC
- Apply intrusion detection and signature development
- Perform packet-level analysis using appropriate tools
- Demonstrate ability to apply incident response and handling methodologies