Wireless Security Training includes Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses covering all aspect of wireless technologies. This is a comprehensive course covering wireless technologies, security, vulnerabilities, threats, exploits, and the defense techniques and technologies. Understand the attackers and the the enemies including thrill seekers and wardrivers, bandwidth thieves and knowledgeable attackers. Learn about elements of security including the techniques used for authentication, ciphering, encryption and identity protection.
As the wireless and mobile networks shift to all IP-based networks, the infrastructures become increasingly exposed to advanced threats designed to steal information or impact service availability and quality. To become a wireless and mobile security expert, you need to have a comprehensive understanding of wireless and mobile technologies, knowledge on threats and exploits and the defense techniques. Our Wireless Security Training course provides hands-on exercises in evaluating and attacking wireless and mobile networks including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, Microwave, SATCOM and VSAT. We will expose you to the wireless and mobile security threats from the perspective of attackers and hackers.
- Understand the fundamentals of wireless communication protocols.
- Identify common security risks and vulnerabilities in wireless networks.
- Learn encryption techniques for securing wireless communications.
- Explore authentication mechanisms in wireless security.
- Understand the principles of secure Wi-Fi network configurations.
- Learn about intrusion detection and prevention systems for wireless networks.
- Explore best practices for securing mobile devices in a wireless environment.
- Understand the role of firewalls and VPNs in wireless security.
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in wireless security.
- Participate in hands-on exercises to apply theoretical knowledge to practical scenarios.