The ISO 21434 clinic is a workshop is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the ISO 21434 standard, focusing on the cybersecurity of road vehicles. This workshop aims to equip attendees with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement effective cybersecurity measures in the automotive industry, ensuring the safety and security of modern vehicles in an increasingly connected and autonomous world.
This workshop will provide participants with an understanding of the ISO 21434 standard for road vehicles cybersecurity engineering. The standard defines requirements for cybersecurity risk management, a cybersecurity process framework, and common language to help manufacturers and organizations communicate their cybersecurity risk. The workshop includes a combination of presentations, discussions, workshops, case studies and exercises. The workshop will be delivered by experts in the industry and qualified instructors with experience in automotive cybersecurity.
- Understand the key principles of cybersecurity in the context of road vehicles.
- Explore the ISO 21434 standard and its significance in the automotive cybersecurity landscape.
- Identify potential cyber threats and vulnerabilities specific to road vehicles.
- Learn methods and best practices for risk assessment in the automotive cybersecurity domain.
- Examine strategies for the design and implementation of secure software and hardware in vehicles.
- Gain insights into the role of secure communication protocols in connected vehicles.
- Explore case studies and real-world examples of cybersecurity incidents in road vehicles.
- Understand the importance of collaboration and information sharing in the automotive cybersecurity community.
- Discuss current trends and future developments in the field of automotive cybersecurity.
- Participate in practical exercises and simulations to reinforce cybersecurity concepts in road vehicles.