The CSSSP® (Certified Space Systems Security Professional) qualification is one of the most qualified certifications in the space security industry, demonstrating an advanced knowledge of space cybersecurity. Additionally, a CSSSP certification carries more weight every day as organizations and agencies look to hire professionals in space security to protect their interests from continual advance of cybercrime. In coordination with ISSSS (International Society of Space and Security Specialists) or is4.org, Tonex has created the Certified Space Security Specialist Professional certification in order to train current and Space and Intelligence personnel in how to more effectively manage space security issues.
is4.org (International Society of Space and Security Specialists/IS4) is an international membership association for space and security professionals committed to helping its members learn, grow, certify and thrive. We empower professionals who touch every aspect of space and security. Our CSSSP certification and other space cybersecurity path proves you have what it takes to effectively plan, architect, design, implement and manage a best-in-class space cybersecurity program.
- Understand the fundamental principles of space security.
- Identify and assess potential threats to space assets and systems.
- Develop strategies for the protection and defense of space infrastructure.
- Examine international space laws and treaties related to security.
- Acquire knowledge of space situational awareness and space traffic management.
- Explore advanced technologies used in space security.
- Analyze case studies of past space security incidents and their resolutions.
- Collaborate with fellow professionals to address space security challenges.
- Demonstrate proficiency in risk assessment and mitigation in space operations.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of space security decisions.