Managing Active Directory Domain Service in large distributed environments can be complex. This course describes the characteristics of active directory domains and forests, their boundaries, security and management considerations. It also covers the trust relations which can be established in a distributed AD DS environment. How to configure and secure these trust relationships is also demonstrated. This course is part of a series of Skillsoft courses that cover the objectives for exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services. This exam is required for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification.
Active Directory Environments
- identify characteristics of Active Directory domains and forests
- recognize how to manage the domain functional level in a given scenario
- recognize trust relationship types
- describe trust relationship configuration options
- recognize how to configure AD domains and trusts