The Master of Professional Studies in Information Sciences - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance provides a multidimensional perspective on cyber-domains such as cyber analytics, information analysis, information assurance, decision support, data fusion, information security, and intelligent resource allocation.
- Identify the fundamental concepts, issues, methods, and techniques of data communication and Internet technology;
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities and threats of network systems and internet technologies;
- Recognize the fundamental issues of network security, technology and protocols;
- Understand the essential domains of and applications of common body of knowledge (CBOK);
- Understand core technologies and fundamental issues to ensure confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information.