Core class for Infrastructure and Applications Security degree/certificate programs.
- Define computer forensics.
- Summarize how to prepare for a computer investigation.
- Summarize the certification requirements for computer forensics labs.
- Measure the different ways for proper data acquisition.
- Classify the rules for proper digital evidence handling.
- Analyze how data is stored and managed by an operating system.
- Analyze various computer forensics tools.
- Validate the evidence during the analysis process.
- Identify and reconstruct graphics files.
- Describe the importance of network forensics.
- Analyze email investigations.
- Generate a forensic report.
- Describe guidelines for testifying in court.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior in their work.