The Board Certified Human Trafficking Investigator (CHTI) designation is awarded to Human Trafficking practitioners who have proven expertise and proficiency in human trafficking investigation management, intelligence gathering, digital evidence collection, interview and interrogation, developing reports and testimony to validate findings. The CHTI is evidence of an expert skill set in Human Trafficking investigations. This is the most sought after certification in the industry for those professionals in law enforcement wanting to elevate their career to the next level with an emphasis in human trafficking. The CHTI credential is the premier credential in the industry and is taught by world class professionals which will teach you everything you need to know to be highly effective in combating the global issue of human trafficking.
Even better yet! This certification program and all the resources are completely online and self-study! No matter when you want it, where you want it or where you are located around the world, it will be available 24/7/365.
What is Included?
- CHTI Digital Study Guides
- CHTI Online Training Course
- 31 CPE Credits
- CHTI Online Prep Review Course
- CHTI Exam Fee
- Networking & Collaboration
- Section 1: What is Human Trafficking?
- Section 2: Dynamics of Human Trafficking
- Section 3: Signs of Human Trafficking
- Section 4: How to Investigate Human Trafficking
- Section 5: Effective Cyber Investigations & Intelligence Gathering
- Section 6: Email Headers and Digital Forensics
- Section 7: Legal Assistance and Visa Provisions under Federal Law
- Section 8: Collaboration between Federal, State, and Local Law Enforcement
- Section 9: Victim Support
- Section 10: Federal Laws
- CHTI Final Exam