This official ISACA CRISC certification course provides you with in-depth coverage on the four CRISC domains: risk identification; IT risk assessment; risk response and mitigation; risk and control monitoring and reporting.
IT and enterprise risk management is key to an organization’s operations and strategy. If you are an IT professional, risk and control professional, business analyst, project manager or compliance professional, this Certified Risk and Information Systems Control training course will teach you to defend, protect and future-proof your enterprise.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Governance Enterprise IT (CGEIT) exam
- Define, establish, and manage a framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Enable and support the achievement of enterprise objectives
- Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed to deliver optimized business benefits
- Establish an IT risk management framework to identify, analyze, mitigate, manage, monitor, and communicate IT-related business risk
- Optimize IT resources