Based on the body of knowledge for the IAPP’s globally-recognized, ANSI/ISO-accredited Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certification program, this training gives professionals the skills to operationalize privacy and minimize risks to reputation from improper handling of personal data. Candidates will learn how to implement a privacy program framework, create a high-performing privacy team regardless of jurisdiction or industry and manage the privacy program operational life cycle.
- Use effective strategies for developing and implementing a privacy program
- Integrate privacy requirements into organizational policies and procedures
- Create a culture of privacy awareness
- Effectively plan for and respond to a data security breach
- Monitor, measure, analyze and audit privacy program performance