CISSP Prep Course is a comprehensive review course that assumes the student has a basic understanding of networks and focuses exclusively on the ten domains of knowledge as determined by ISC2 CBK.
- Access Control, Cryptography, Software Development Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Legal, Regulations, Investigation and Compliance
- Security Operations, Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security