This course focuses on what cyber intelligence is and how to acquire, process, analyze, and disseminate information that identifies, tracks, and predicts threats, risks, and opportunities inside the cyber domain to offer courses of action that enhance decision making. The course explains the current threat landscape and the importance of cyber intelligence, describes how cyber intelligence differs from cyber security and cyber threat intelligence, and explores intelligence tradecraft fundamentals. The content covers analytical techniques, estimative writing, and briefing within a cyber intelligence construct.
- Discuss the threat and data landscape.
- Apply traditional intelligence tradecraft to the Cyber Domain.
- Define and describe a Cyber Intelligence Framework involving Human-Machine Teaming.
- Describe structured analytical techniques and biases.
- Communicate analytic findings effectively and recommend courses of action to practitioners and decision makers.