The ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management Systems course provides students with insights into the detail and practical understandings meant by the various clauses in the ISO 27001 Standard.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Have a detailed understanding of the ISMS clauses and what they entail.
- Demonstrate knowledge of an information security risk management process.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the required documentation to support an ISMS.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to monitor, measure and evaluate the performance of an ISMS through various processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of nonconformities and the continual improvement cycle.
- Better understanding of governance in the cyber security landscape