Ready to start your career in IT and cybersecurity? Earn your CompTIA A+ certification on your journey to becoming a systems administrator, network administrator, or other cybersecurity professional. Prepare to ace the updated 220-1101 exam with this engaging course!
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Identify types and characteristics of PC, laptop, and mobile components, including motherboard, CPU, memory, and storage, input, and output devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot peripheral devices, system components, print devices, wired and wireless, LAN links and internal access devices
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Microsoft Windows, Linux, OS X PC operating systems plus iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
- Configure and manage PC and mobile device network connectivity plus users, groups, and shared resources in a typical SOHO network.
- Use anti-virus tools to prevent and recover from malware infections
Configure access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls.
- Perform basic PC maintenance while working safely and responsibly and communicate effectively with customers.