- Advanced techniques of defeating computer and Unix/Linux systems.
- Hands-on labs include Google hacking, automated footprinting, sophisticated ping and port scans, privilege escalation, attacks against telephone and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems, routers, firewalls, wireless devices, Web servers, and Denial of Service attacks.
- Use Google and automated footprinting tools to locate vulnerable Web servers, passwords, open VNC servers, database passwords, and Nessus reports.
- Perform sophisticated ping and port scans with several tools, and protect servers from the scans, and enumerate resources on systems using banner-grabbing.
- Use authenticated and unauthenticated attacks to compromise Windows and Unix/Linux systems and install backdoors and remote-control agents on them, and protect the systems from such attacks.
- Demonstrate entering networks through analog phone systems, defeating many authentication techniques, and defend networks from such attacks.
- Perform new wireless attacks, including denial-of-service and cracking networks using Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and WPA-2.
- Identify firewalls and scan through them.
- Locate Web server vulnerabilities, exploit them, and cure them.
- Describe many ways Internet users are attacked through their browsers and other Internet clients, and the protective measures that can help them.