This course is a comprehensive overview of all the aspects of information system security related to the CompTIA CASP certification. This course covers all the exam objective (domains): Risk Management, Enterprise Security Architecture, Enterprise Security Operations, Technical Integration of Enterprise Security, and Research, Development and Collaboration.
- A. identify access control concepts, techniques, and attacks;
- B. apply application security techniques used in system development;
- C. describe security controls and techniques;
- D. identify network security layers and technologies;
- E. apply risk management methods to businesses;
- F. identify cryptographic concepts and techniques;
- G. identify incident response and recovery procedures; and
- H. describe the different types of enterprise storage.