This course covers fundamentals of cloud computing. Skills will be covered to understand standard cloud methodologies, implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies, and to understand aspects of IT security. Additionally, students will learn to use industry best practices related to cloud implementations. This class will help students gain the skills required for the nationally recognized CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam.
- A. identify standard cloud methodologies;
- B. implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies;
- C. recognize aspects of IT security as they relate to cloud technologies;
- D. utilize industry best practices related to cloud implementations; and
- E. use troubleshooting theory to apply basic cloud computing troubleshooting skills.