This course will teach students how to organize unstructured data using big data solutions such as Hadoop and the Elasticsearch frameworks. It will introduce students to big data concepts and terminology and incorporate a heavy presentation component based on student research and proposals.
- A. describe the challenges involved with managing big data,
- B. describe the service types and deployment types of big data solutions,
- C. apply different vitalization techniques to provide for presentation of data,
- D. integrate Elasticsearch into Hadoop to effectively visualize and analyze data; and
- E. identify and propose best strategies and practices for managing big data solutions.