This course will teach students how to organize unstructured data using big data solutions such as Hadoop and the Elasticsearch frameworks. Â It will introduce students to big data concepts and terminology and incorporate a heavy presentation component based on student research and proposals.
- A. describe the challenges involved with managing big data,
- B. describe the service types and deployment types of big data solutions,
- C. apply different vitalization techniques to provide for presentation of data,
- D. integrate Elasticsearch into Hadoop to effectively visualize and analyze data; and
- E. identify and propose best strategies and practices for managing big data solutions.