This course is designed for ATP partner systems and field engineers, consulting systems engineers, technical solutions architects, and Cisco integrators who install and implement the Cisco Identity Service Engine v1.3. This course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Identity Services Engine v1.3.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Install Cisco ISE v1.3
- Understand the concepts of policy enforcement in a Cisco network
- Configure Cisco ISE v1.3 for Guest Access
- Configure Cisco ISE v1.3 for BYOD and MDM
- Configure Cisco ISE v1.3 for Cisco ISE Compliance and Posture
- Understand the concepts of designing an implementation along with Cisco recognized best practices